Lincoln County Voter Information
After filling out the Voter Registration form, please make sure that you:
- Print the form
- Sign and date the form
- Deliver or mail the form to your County Clerk's Office
Circuit Clerk Dustin Bairfield
301 S. 1st Street, Room 205
Brookhaven, MS 39601
Your Voting Rights
1. Every qualified Mississippi elector is entitled to vote regardless of race, creed, color, or disability.
2. No one may refuse a person the right to vote if that person is legally entitled to vote.
3. If you are in line to vote at the poll closing time, you are legally allowed to cast your vote regardless of the poll closing time.
4. No voter shall be threatened, intimidated, or paid to vote by any person.
5. Voters whose names do not appear on the poll book or who do not have an acceptable form of photo ID are entitled to vote by affidavit ballot.
6. Voters who cast an affidavit ballot are entitled to receive written information at the time of voting on how to determine if the vote was counted and, if not, why not.
7. Voters who require assistance in marking the ballot because of disability, blindness, or an inability to read or write are entitled to receive assistance from a person of the voter’s choice, excluding, a candidate whose name is on the ballot, or the spouse, parent, sibling or child of a candidate whose name is on the ballot, or by a poll watcher who is observing in the polling place on Election Day, or the voter’s employer or agent of that employer, or officer or agent of the voter’s union; unless, however, a candidate for office or the spouse, parent or child of a candidate is related within the first degree to the voter requesting assistance.
County Voting Precincts
There are 30 precincts in Lincoln County:
- Alexander, Alexander Jr. High, 713 Beauregard St.
- East Lincoln, East Lincoln Volunteer Fire Department, 3357 East Lincoln Road
- Fair River, 2728 Harmony Drive SE
- Forrestry, 515 County Farm Lane NE
- Governmental Complex, Lincoln County Government Complex, Board Room
- High School, Brookhaven High School, 433 East Monticello St.
- Pearlhaven, Bicentennial Building, 200 Main St.
- Big Springs, 2405 Old Malcum Road NE
- Brignall/Rogers Circle, Lincoln County District 2 office, 1211 Old Hwy. 51 N
- Heucks Retreat, Heucks Retreat VFD, 1855 Callender Road NE
- Little Bahala, Little Bahala Baptist Church, 3034 Faith Lane NE, Wesson
- Montgomery, Clear Branch Baptist Church, 2166 Clear Branch Lane NE, Wesson
- New Sight, New Sight VFD, 371 New Hope Trail
- Bogue Chitto, Bogue Chitto VFD, 357 Bogue Chitto Road
- City Hall, Lincoln County Public Library, 100 South Jackson St.
- Enterprise, Enterprise Attendance Center, 1601 Hwy. 583 SE, Bogue Chitto
- Norfield, Voting House, 3127 Hwy. 51 SE, Bogue Chitto
- Old Brook, Rhema Word Worship Church, 1034 South First St.
- Ruth, Ruth VFD, 3531 Hwy. 583 SE, Ruth
- Arlington, County Unit Facility District 4, 1280 Bogue Chitto Road, Bogue Chitto
- Halbert Heights, Brookhaven Central Fire Station, 314 Brookhaven St.
- Johnson, 519 Beachnut Trail SW (by Montgomery Baptist Church), Summit
- Johnson Grove, Johnson Grove Church of Christ, 403 Johnson Grove Road, Bogue Chitto
- West Lincoln, Zetus VFD #3, next to West Lincoln Attendance Center, 947 West Lincoln Drive
- Caseyville, Voting House, 3699 Caseyville Road NW, Wesson
- Lipsey, Brookhaven Recreation Department, 689 Hwy. 51 N
- Loyd Star, Loyd Star VFD, 1904 Hwy. 550 NW
- Old Red Star, Voting House, 3002 Old Red Star Drive NW
- Vaughn, Voting House, 1340 Jackson-Liberty Road NW
- Zetus, Zetus VFD, 482 Watts Lane NW